Commercial Deep Cleaning Services
Disease outbreak in an EXTREMLY serious situation and Worbey Environmental want to take care of you, your family, friends, and employees by eliminating the risk of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
All Worbey Environmental employees are highly trained and use industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim.
Worbey Environmental working on procedure 2- step cleaning:
1. “High touch points” frequently use places:
Lifts and their doors and buttons,
Desktops and all work surfaces,
Computer monitors, keyboards, mice,
Tablets and laptops,
Doorknobs and door handles,
Light switches and dimmer switches,
All seats rests and arms,
Water fountains and drinks dispensers and vending machines,
Canteen tables, seats, trays, etc.
Sinks, taps and kitchen areas,
Toilets, including all surfaces.
The areas highlighted above should be cleaned between the shift or at least daily by COVID-19 cleaning company. Businesses should use a commercial disinfecting wipe, detergent, and water. The most important guideline is that the more people who have contact with these surfaces, the more frequently that surface should be cleaned.
2. “Fogging” kills 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Applying chemical disinfectants to biggest areas as fogs or mists is a method used routinely in the food industry but also care homes, offices, private houses. The purpose is to create and disperse a disinfectant aerosol to reduce the numbers of airborne micro-organisms and also to apply disinfectant to surfaces that may be difficult to reach. Fogging is achieved using either a static, purpose-built system in a factory area with strategically placed nozzles or, more commonly, a mobile unit.
Worbey Environmental works in the following steps:
1. Set up enclosure around treatment area – Worbey Environmental to be sealed the treatment area to prevent the migration of the used chemical from migrating out of the treatment area where there can be unprotected persons.
A single door airlock needs to be set up at the entrance the treatment area. This will either be taped to a door frame or
a timber frame and polythene tent will be made to close the entrance and prevent the migration of used chemical.
2. Set up power and material supplies – Worbey Environmental operatives will put on their PPE & RPE.
3. Set up fogging area – Worbey Demolition operatives to deactivate the any fire/smoke detectors or cover with bags temporarily to prevent accidental activation. This must be done with the agreement of the building owner. Cover all other vents are appropriately. Worbey Environmental operatives to be sure that the area is completely dry to the touch. All windows must be checked for closure and any access points to adjacent area which are not to be decontaminated must be suitably sealed with tape if necessary. Only one unsealed exit is to be left for evacuation of the area when the cycle commences and for access through the single airlock system. All equipment that is to remain in the area to be decontaminated must be checked to ensure free circulation of vapour is possible. Equipment that incorporates cooling fans such as computers to draw air in can be left running to allow penetration internally. A final check is made of the treatment area before starting the cycle. Once this has been done the area must be evacuated apart from the protected operatives. Restriction access signs must be erected at all entry points to prevent anyone entering the area being decontaminated. In the event of a power failure the decontamination of any specific area must be repeated unless the entire disinfectant dispersal phase has been confirmed to have finished before the power went off. At the end of the decontamination cycle, there must be a period of at least 30 minutes allowed prior to giving safe access to the area. After the whole area has been decontaminated the Worbey Environmental supervisor to confirm that the disinfection has been completed successfully in the allocated area. Any ventilation or fire/smoke detectors that were deactivated can now be reactivated. Any coverings used on other vents can be removed. Empty canisters should be disposed of in accordance with the Waste Management Policy. An area handover sheet will be used to hand the area back to the client by Worbey Environmental operatives.
Worbey Environmental team is working to all Public Health England and World Health Organisation guidelines and advice.
Worbey Environmental is fully insured.